Friday, December 3

Wedding Dinner


Tonight i'll attend His sister's wedding dinner..
Again i have to face his relatives...
What i feel is very shy..
I dunno how to face them...
I'll be very quite when i meet strangers..
I know they are not strangers but His relatives...
But i feel very very shy and dunno what to do...
My reaction is just staying beside him and do nothing...
This is not the 1st time i attend the wedding dinner..
But this time is very different..
I'm the bride's maid...
During the ceremony,i'll be stay beside the bride..
And i'll sit in the VIP table during the dinner..
Few days ago, WY and i talk bout wedding dinner..
She asked me whether i have the urge to marry..
Of course,every girl's dream is having a great wedding ceremony..
Nice wedding photo taking..
Wearing Wedding Dresses..
Having the ceremony to show that u r belong to ur beloved..
And also show that u stepping into ur beloved's family..
Then u will continue ur life with him...
This is my dream too..
However, u need plan before u step into marriage..
U need to save money for the expenses..
And also manpower..
Before, wedding need to plan nicely and wisely..
So... 
Have a plan 1st..
Take time and everything will go smoothly...





Regards,
A girl dream of wedding 

No comments: