Friday, December 3

Last Day of Y2S3

2/12/2010
A last day of my Y2S3 study life..
I suppose to end it in attending last lecture of the day..
But i ended it by staying in his house with my Japanese notes...
I skipped this week classes coz this is the last week of the study week...
Plus,the Barred list is out ...
So, no need to attend the classes anymore...
Today i woke up around 7 am...
Went to Market having breakfast with his family..
He told me that actually i no need to follow n i can continue to sleep...
Then he will buy the breakfast for me..
But i think i should wake up n having breakfast with them..
This called manner n i should follow their style..
I stay in his house since tuesday night..
1 of the reason  is i would like to spend more time to with him..
Becoz he will back to campus for his final year study when i having my holiday..
Another reason is i will be his sister's bride's maid during the wedding ceremony...
So i cannot skip it..
For the preparation of the buffet today..
I didn't help a lot coz i not expect in doing housework..
What i can i do is just help whatever i can..
The night was came..
Many relatives of his were appear...
I feel very shy n hide myself in the corner of the living hall..
His father said that i have to face it later...
And there was an uncle came n talk to me...
He was staying in the same area with me..
He knew me coz my grandpa's friend n i knew him too...
We chat for awhile bout my studies...
Then he left...
I still remind my seat at the corner of the living hall until the buffet was almost finish..
I saw him resting n chatting with his cousins..
So i joined him....
A very fun time with them...
Then relatives start leaving...
Have to clean up the mess...
N now...
He went supper...
While i'm blogging here with my mask...
2ml he have to prepare a lot of things i think coz the night is the wedding dinner..
Saturday will be wedding ceremony n another wedding dinner in penang...
Hope I'll have time to take picture with my dress~~
v(^.^)v
That's all for today...






Regards,
Wan Jie

No comments: