Thursday, April 1

My 2197 Family Members



This is family members in my house>>>>2197,Harvard...
Marcus is my "Dad",Boon is my "Mum" n Guan Guan is my "Sister"...(i'm the youngest in that house)
That what i called them when we having dinner together...
Marcus will take care of our stomach..
He always cook dinner n my favourite(boon's too)>>>>>SOUP...n Boon will help him...
Guan Guan is our secret chef...
She had cook once for us..(in my previous post)
N her 強項is dessert--->pudding~~~
Boon's 強項is study..
i'll ask her if i got any questions...
Another 1 is making tong shui-->"fu zuk yi mei"
very nice...i love it..
My強項is liong shui--->>>涼粉...
Hahahaha....
Can release the heat when drink it in the hot day...

>>>>>>>tat's all for my introduction of 2197 family members....hehehehehe...
U will find it more next time...

No comments: