Thursday, September 23

Mid Autumn

















Mid Autumn Festival..
A day that I suppose go back home n celebrate with my family...
Having a great meal cook by my grandmother...
Worship to Moon after dinner...
We'll play lantern n candles outside the house..
My parents eat mooncake with the chinese tea..
However,this is the second time i din celebrate with my family..
First time was i working,can't went home...
This time.i celebrate with my coursemates..
First time having fun in mid autumn festival...
We have food, mooncake,games,candles and lantern!!!
2 lou Ken bought a cheese cake from secret recipe!
He loves cheese cake...
He bought it as a replacement for his Birthday cake..
Due to the time problem of his birthday,we bought a chocolate cake for him..
This time he replace it!!
We sang "NegaraKu" instead of happy Birthday song..
very funny...Very loud!!!
hahahaha..
Happy Mid autumn Festival to everyOne~~~

No comments: