Wednesday, December 23

Shifting + Final in few more hours

Now adi 2.12am..
Same with yesterday..
Now i still awake...
Not because i cannot sleep..
But i am studying in moon's room..
4 of us in moon's room..
Me,Cs,Bel and moon...
4 of us manage to burn midnight oil...
Ya...study till morning...
then finish breakfast,straight away go for exam...
erm...
This will be last paper for this sem...
After that we will start to enjoy the holiday..
I'll go for Camp ...
Xue ji-student reporter's camp..
Go to bully junior..haha..kidding..
Go meet the old friends..long time din meet them adi...
Miss them so much....
After finish exam,i will be shifting my stuff to my new house..
erm..
One year i stay in this room...
There were a lot memories here...
With friends..
Listening Sad music in the room...
Feel wanna Cry now..
But i noe cannot...
I won't cry in front of my friends..
At least now cannot..
I have to concentrate in study now..
Dun think of others..
I think after shifting..
There is a new environment to me..
Nothing there..
No memories that i can think of...
Suddenly miss the room n don't wan move adi..
wawawa..
STOP!!!wan jie!! enough adi...
Back to study Now!!!
ok..that's all for now...

No comments: