Tuesday, December 22

Final+my feeling

Now adi 3.52am...
but i still awake..
what for?
i have do nothing..
just now switch off the light n try to sleep..
but..
it's fail..
it seem like nothing pop out in my mind..
i dunno why i cannot sleep...
23rd will be my last paper exam...
Erm..CMT-counseling method & techniques..
but i have no confident about dis paper...
coz i din study..
seriously...
dis few day i slept at 3am..
but before that i do nothing...
i din study at all...
i just sit there...
day-dreaming...
feel down...
then 3hours gone...
finally i go sleep...

Today...worst..
cannot sleep at all...
how?
wake up n switch on my lappy..
start writing here...
putting books n notes in front of me but no mood to study...


haha...
enough for now..
back to study...





Regards,
Wan Jie

No comments: