Saturday, October 2

Holiday

2nd of Oct
This is my first weekend of holiday...
I spent 5 days in kampar...
I stay there to watch drama non-stop...
Watch some Korean drama that recommend by winnie..
She influenced me, now i more addicted to korean drama...
And also i like Kim Hyun Joong(金贤重)
During this few days, i watch  Korean Meteor Garden and Playful Kiss by him...
He looks very handsome...
I love to watch that drama...
Before i went back Chemor...
Had lunch with CW n get things from Nathan...
Then only start drive back...
Reach home already 6pm...
Because need to fetch CW go buy ticket n fetch him go jusco to meet zi ying(he took 10pm bus)
Long time din back home adi..
Miss my bed,tv and also the sofa..
hahaha..
Today woke up at 8am...
Why wake up so early during holiday?
Because My mum wanna go eat dim sum...
We ate a lot there...
And we skipped our lunch(too full)..
Finished Our dinner...
We went to pasar malam to buy some food too(long time din eat)
Today is eating day~~
Happy~




Regard,
WanJie..

No comments: