Friday, August 7

A Day Home

Dunno why...
Today feel like wanna write english in my Blog...
Mayb the cunning panda-dae mien always nagging beside me that he do not understand chinese..
To give him a chance to read my blog...
That the reason i think....
haha...
Today i went back home...
My home sweet Home...
hehehe..long time din back adi..
I bought a"curry chicken in bread"-translate from chinese(面包鸡)..
Because my sister said that is famous in kampar n she read from newspaper...
Haiz...Eat then they expert...when u check for their results...swt..
I have no time to take the picture...actually is tak sempat..
Coz when i manage to take picture before they start eating..
They almost finish eating adi..swt..so tasty?! i asked them..
Their answer:ya!!!better than mother's cook..
My mum have try to make the curry chicken with bread i think..
But they said salty coz my youngest brother cannot eat spicy..


Anyway..
I'm Home....
2 months din back..
My sis always nagging me that why so long i din back...
U know why they do so?
Coz they wanna eat the curry chicken in bread!!
Not because they r miss me!!!Swt...
What kind of sisters r they?
Haiz...
Nothing to do in my home..
too free till can online n blogging here..
erm...
2ml i'll go n cut my hair..
mayb they'll wake me up because my grandpa wanna have breakfast with me..
the long time no c granddaughter...He miss me...n my younger sister who worked in penang...


That's All for now...
Need to watch Tv..
2 month din sit in front of the TV n watch TV Show in my favourite TV channel-Astro...
hahahaha....

No comments: